Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Two months old!













Yesterday, Kate turned two months old! I feel like these two months have gone by in the blink of an eye. I am enjoying every moment with Kate (even the fussy ones). Kate is particularly fussy from about 7-9pm...just in time for Robby to get home from work! Luckily, Robby comes home for lunch most days, so he also sees her when she is happy and smiling.

My grandmother flew in from Charlotte for the weekend. It was great to have her here! I loved having an extra set of hands. I could get housework done, while Kate was being held and cuddled. Kate loved the extra attention, and Ivy and Belle (our dogs) loved having another person around the house to play with them. We were all sad to see her go on Sunday. I am including some pictures from the last week.

My Grandmama Donna and all of her babies!












At play group with Kate's buddy, Turner.














Hanging out in the Bumbo chair with Ivy and Belle












Belle is trying to teach Kate to watch tv. Apparently, Belle is a big fan of country western films!


















Tummy time! Not Kate's favorite activity, but she puts on a good show for the camera!












Lunch with Daddy is our favorite time of day!












What a happy girl!












Sitting (well, more like propped up) in her bassinet



















3 comments:

  1. Happy 2 month birthday, sweet Kate! It is going by so quickly. She is getting even more beautiful every day! I love the picture in the Bumbo with the dogs posed beside her. :)
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Two Month Birthday Baby Kate! You are beautiful and I can not wait to be able to hold you again!
    Love, Lisee

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 months!!!! I thought she was just born last week:) She is so beautiful! Can't quite decide who she looks like, i think she is such a mix of the two of you. Thanks for sharing pictures, loved them.

    ReplyDelete