Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rub-a-dub-dub
















One of Kate's favorite things to do is to take a bath. She absolutely loves to be in the water, and she especially likes to have her hair washed (a girl after my own heart)!

The only problem is that she cries when you take her out! Look at how happy she is when Robby is bathing her, and how angry she is when I am drying her off... What a mean mommy!














Look at this angry face! How dare you take me out of the bath, Mom!











2 comments:

  1. She is getting so big and so adorable. Less than three weeks!!! 19 days actually, but whose counting :) Love you guys and thanks for all the wonderful pictures. I especially like seeing you in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family Claire! You absolutely LOVED the water when you were a child. When I babysat for you that summer at Huntington Village (I think you were 4 years old), we pretty much stayed at the pool. At home you pretty much lived in your bathing suit :)

    ReplyDelete