Monday, November 30, 2009

12 Weeks Old!!!















Kate is getting so tall that she has almost outgrown the bassinet in our room. We started transitioning her to sleep in her crib for naps two weeks ago. Last night, she slept in the crib for the first time through the night. I honestly think that it has been a harder transition for me than it has been for Kate! :) I missed looking over at her in the middle of the night. Although I have to admit that the sleep is a lot better! She is a noisy little sleeper, and you don't get the full affect on the monitor.

A few pictures from this week are below:

Kate has been "talking" to us a lot more this week. It is so fun to hear her voice. I like this action shot. I think she is saying, "Mom, STOP taking my picture!"




















Cousin Adelyn came over for a visit. She and Robby are having a heart to heart about Virginia football. NO more Al Groh!!















This little bunny is bundled and ready to go on a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment