Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!














This year we went to Cary, North Carolina to visit my dad, stepmother and sisters for Thanksgiving. Kate loved spending time with her aunts, Merideth and Caroline! This was our first road trip with Kate, and I don't think that I have ever packed so much gear in all my life. I think we had four bags for Kate, and the car was completely packed. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner (thanks to my stepmother, Amy), and have had a wonderful time visiting everyone.

















2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Love that little Thanksgiving dress, so cute! Great family pic :) Can't wait for you to be back in C-ville

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious in her little thanksgiving dress!!! Less than two weeks, actually 11 days and counting till I get to meet her and see you all. I cannot wait!!!

    ReplyDelete