Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Six Months Old!


















Today was a big day for our little family.

For starters, Kate turned six months old today! Robby and I can't believe how quickly the last six months have gone by and how much she (and we!!) have changed. We love her so much, and we are enjoying watching her personality emerge!

Robby and I also put an offer in on a new house over the weekend, and our offer was accepted today! Hooray! So, hopefully we will be moving to our new home in early June!

And last but certainly not least, my Uncle Mike (my mom's brother) and my cousin, Michael, came to C'ville to visit us and meet Kate (they live in Memphis). We had the best time catching up with them!

A few pictures from the day are below:

I was so happy to have the contract for our new house in hand!!












Kate's new trick...she is rocking (no crawling yet!)












Kate loved being held by my cousin, Michael. I love how she is grinning at him!


















Kate and her Gigi


















Kate and her buddy, Ivy! Look at how they are holding hands...I swear that was not staged!

1 comment:

  1. I completely forgot to wish Kate a happy 6 month birthday!!! That is so hard to believe. I LOVE that picture of Kate and Ivy holding hands- too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete