Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kiss me, Kate!













Today we went to Turner's first birthday party! Turner is Kate's best buddy, and we have been excited about his party for weeks! :) We (the parents) put the babies on the couch to get a picture of them...and the rest is history!

Click here to see Turner and Kate's first kiss caught on video

It looks like Robby's plan to keep Kate away from boys until she is 16 is not going to work so well...sorry, Dad!

Happy Birthday, Turner! We (clearly) love you!


1 comment:

  1. This was great! I linked up the video to my facebook. I guess all that gazing at one another on our walks has caused a spark and given the opportunity... haha. I can't get over it! Definitely Turner's favorite birthday present. :) We will miss you guys this week :(

    ReplyDelete