Monday, March 22, 2010

Road Trip to NC



















Last week, Kate and I went to Cary, North Carolina to hang out with my sister, Caroline, for a week while my Dad and stepmother went on a cruise.

It was the first real trip that Kate and I have taken without Robby. The drive there took us about 5 hours instead of the 3 and a half that it normally takes (we had lots of pacifier stops, eating breaks, etc), but it was definitely worth the long trip!

We had a wonderful time visiting Caroline, and we also got to see my dear friend, Marie, and my grandmother in Charlotte too! A few pictures from our little adventure are below:

Kate love's her Aunt Caroline!


















It was so much fun to see my friend, Marie! And even though it was past Kate's bedtime during our visit, Kate was giggling and grinning from ear to ear when Marie had her.


















Caroline carried Kate on our walks and gave me (and my back!) a much needed break!!














We took a quick day trip to Charlotte to visit my grandmother, while Caroline was in school. Kate liked visiting Grandmama Donna (and eating her necklace too!)!












We will miss you, Caroline, and can't wait to see you again soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment