Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kate's First Day of Preschool


On Wednesday, September 5, Kate had her first day of preschool, and she was SO excited!!  I am not actually sure if she was more excited about getting to go to school or wearing her backpack, but she could not wait!:)

 All morning, Kate could not stop smiling....such a big girl!  I can't believe she is already in school!!   

Ready to go!
Doing a jig because she was so excited!
Enough with the pictures, Mom!

Kate got a little book about making friends and all about sharing for her first day.
According to Kate, she "no yikes to share," so I figured she could use a little reinforcement!;)
I think she "yikes" it!
Ready to go!!

The first day was a success, and she was particularly impressed by snack time (a girl after my own heart)!  We love you, sweet Kate, and we are so proud of you!   


No comments:

Post a Comment