Thursday, March 10, 2011

Loss and Love
















This week, we lost my Aunt Cam (my mom's sister) very suddenly to pneumonia. We hardly knew that she was even sick, before she was gone. Our family has experienced a lot of heartache in the last few years with difficult and unexpected losses.

My heart breaks for my family, but especially that Kate will not get to grow up knowing Cam. Cam was one of the kindest and most encouraging people I have ever met. She was one of my biggest cheerleaders, and oh, how she loved Kate! I know Cam will be rooting for Kate (and all of us) from heaven.

Thank you to everyone for all of your prayers, love and support during this difficult time.

Cam will be greatly missed!

















Two of Cam's favorite girls


1 comment:

  1. oh, claire! i am just so sorry. we will surely be praying for you as you grieve. we love y'all and jesus does too!

    ReplyDelete