Thursday, March 3, 2011

Future Wahoo















Last weekend, my dad and little sister, Caroline, came to Charlottesville to visit so that Caroline could look at UVa. Caroline's friend, Hannah, also came along. The girls loved UVa!

I would love nothing more than to have Caroline in Charlottesville for four years. I tried to bribe her with the promise of a free laundry service and home cooked meals. If she decides to come here, I would be so excited that I think I would sing the Good Ole Song everyday for her four years of college (and that's saying a lot for this Tar Heel!).

Below are a few pictures from our weekend:

At breakfast... Kate calls Caroline, "CiCi."
















A hug for Granddaddy!














At the basketball game...Despite the loss, we had a great time!


















Caroline and Hannah on the Lawn














Don't worry, I didn't go totally UVa crazy!










No comments:

Post a Comment