Monday, July 30, 2012

Another Tar Heel in the Family!!


In early June, my little sister, Caroline, graduated from high school.   And Caroline is going to UNC Chapel Hill in the fall, and I will finally have another Tar Heel in the family!!

I have been trying to convince (okay...brainwash) Caroline to go to Carolina for years.  After all, everyone looks better in Carolina Blue!;)

Now I will have to turn my brainwashing attention to Kate and baby Caroline... that may take some work since we live in WAHOO country...good thing I have lots of time!

Enjoy a few pictures from the weekend!

Caroline and Amy
Sisters!
Dad and Merideth (and yes,  Merideth really is the most photogenic person on the planet!:))

Granddaddy and Baby Caroline

Kate and Granddaddy
I love these two of Kate.  She was laughing at Aunt Merideth doing something crazy!


Aunt Caroline and our girls!
We love you, Aunt Caroline, and we are SO proud!



No comments:

Post a Comment