Thursday, April 26, 2012

Caroline is Two Months Old!


I can't believe that our precious baby girl is already two months old!  She weighed in at 13 pounds and 24 inches long at her two month check (75th percentile for both weight and height).  She is a little taller than Kate was at this age, but otherwise their stats are identical.

Forgive my lack of blog updates lately...I can't seem to get anything done because I just want to snuggle this baby.  Who could blame me...after all, if she keeps growing at this rate, she will be taller than I am by the time she is in preschool!;)  I mean, two inches in a month is some serious growing!!

Caroline has stolen our hearts with her toothless smiles and sweet personality.
Smiles for her Dada!

And a look back--I can't believe how much she has grown already!

One Month
Newborn
As Kate would say, "We yub you, Sister!"

No comments:

Post a Comment