Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Fun




















We celebrated this Thanksgiving in Cary, NC with my Dad and Amy, my sisters, Grandmama Donna, Aunt Debbie and cousins. It was so much fun to have everyone together!! We ate great food (Amy's cooking is amazing!) and just relaxed with family.

Before I get to pictures and in the spirit of Thanksgiving....Kate has started to spontaneously pray about some of things for which she is thankful. Her little prayers are so sweet and Robby and I love to hear what she is thankful for each night--you never know what it will be!

One of her firsts and my favorite:
"Dear God, Thank you [for] Dada, Mama, baby sister, Ivy, pacis, cookie monster, EE lovie and God"

Latest additions, also include Frosty the Snowman, "Chritmas" Trees, and our ipad:)

Below are a few (okay a lot!) of pictures from our trip:

Amy, the master chef! I would love to be able to cook like her (and I am quite certain that Robby would love it too!;))


















My beautiful sisters, Caroline and Merideth













Our cousins, Maggie, Ryan and Donna Catherine













A pre-dinner walk around the pond












Kate adores Maggie, and she pretty much stayed by her side all weekend


















All the kids














We loved being with Grandmama Donna! Kate and Grandmama Donna share a lot of the same spunky characteristics...so they had a great time together!











Dad, Amy and the girls.












Of course, I could not end this post without a picture of our favorite cockapoo, Charlie (or as Kate says, "Chardee").












Little Miss was loving all of the attention!


















Happy Thanksgiving from our little turkey and her parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment