Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...














Decorations are up, and I could not be more excited!

For those of you who don't know, Christmas is my VERY favorite time of year! I used to beg my mom to decorate for Christmas in October.

Well, some things never change... the first chance I got (and the first time I could get Robby to agree to it!), we put the decorations up, and we are ready to celebrate!

Stockings are hung, the tree is lit, Kate is in awe of the lights and decorations, and even Ivy is "dressed" to impress! :)

View from the outside (that garland was a lot harder to put up than it looks!)


















Oh Christmas Tree!


















First gift of the year, a nativity scene for Kate!













Kate, admiring her nativity scene













It turns out that our girl likes presents!














"Rocking" the baby Jesus! So sweet!












Ivy and her Christmas collar
















Our little rascal!

No comments:

Post a Comment