Sunday, October 24, 2010

Football Fan!



















This weekend, we took Kate to see Virginia play Eastern Michigan in football. I feel like all that I do is blog about Virginia football games, but that is pretty much all we do every weekend! :)

Our girl LOVES to tailgate (like her mother) and watch the games (like her father)!

Enjoy a few of the pictures from this weekend's game!

Taking this tailgating thing seriously.. She is holding on to the back of the car and smiling!


















This is one of my favorites! She was so excited that the tailgate had all of her favorite foods --Chicken, mac and cheese AND wheat thins (all of the major food groups! ;))


















Walking to the game--she did not want our help!


















She would not even look at me for a picture during the game! Like father, like daughter!














We were excited for a victory!


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post!!! What a cutie....I'd be excited for chicken, mac and cheese and wheat thins too!!! xoxo and see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire! So glad to finally meet you on Sunday! I love your blog! We have one too: danielandmatthew.blogspot.com Would love to get together with you, Kate, and your friend with twin boys. My email is blakekavanagh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cute little girl. Especially when she is wearing orange & blue...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE tell me where you got her dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete