Thursday, September 9, 2010

12 Months Old!




















Today Kate turned one! We had such a fun day celebrating with her! Oh my goodness, how we love this child! She can light up a room with her smile, and she certainly melts our hearts.

Since I am more than a little sentimental on this day, I thought I would take you on a little trip down memory lane. I will post more pictures of her actual birthday happenings in a future post (I only took about 200! ;))

Hospital Hat Pictures:

1 Hour old













4 Months Old


















8 Months Old


















12 Months Old (she wanted that hat off!!)














And for comparisons sake:

Claire at age one


















Robby at age one



















Happy Birthday Little One! We love you!!


















More Birthday Fun to Come...


3 comments:

  1. She is such a dear little girl, Claire and Robby. I have always thought she looks so much like Robby, but after seeing your one year old pic, Claire, she is a real blend! Beautiful child! Thanks for letting us share your celebration on Sunday. Love, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a happy, giggly, precious little thing - I guess what goes around, comes around! You are a lucky mom and dad, if you two get to reap what you sowed. Congratulations to both of you for a fabulous first year with baby Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics!! Happy birthday sweet girl! We loved celebrating with you :)

    ReplyDelete