Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Exploring



















Kate is developing quite an appreciation for the great outdoors. Almost every afternoon, we put on our shoes and go for a "walk" to see what there is to see. And while we don't get much past our driveway, we find lots of interesting things to look at.

Of course, a good explorer always brings along her shopping cart... not only can you use it for balance, but you can store your "must haves" in it. At this point, leaves and bark are her favorite finds...she must get that from Robby! ;)





































My little explorer is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I can't get over how cute she is! And old! I LOVE her determined look in the second to last picture. I just want to pick her up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooooo cute! I went birthday shopping for her today, but had no idea what is on her wish list. Any suggestions? love, Leslie

    ReplyDelete