Thursday, May 20, 2010

Buckets, Boxes and Bins...Oh My!















We have less than two weeks until we move (I cannot believe it!!), and we have been packing, emptying and organizing like crazy! Since I packed the contents of the bucket in Kate's room, I thought I would put her in it for the perfect photo op! Kate had other ideas, and decided to eat her bucket instead. I got one good picture above...and the rest look like the one below! I guess it was her way of getting me to focus on the task at hand.... "no more packing breaks, Mom!"

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bucket! She is so cute! Where is the bucket from?? DO TELL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shannon! My friend, Kate Griffin, decorated the bucket and brought it filled with delicious treats after Kate was born! :)

    ReplyDelete