Friday, December 11, 2009

Three Months Old and Three Exciting "Firsts"














This week Kate turned three months old! We have had a busy week with three important "firsts."

Kate rolled over for the first time! It was very exciting for me (I have to admit that I have been hovering over her during her "tummy time" for the last several weeks hoping that she would roll!). Kate, on the other hand, did not seem to like it all that much. I think it startled her, and she started crying. I was so excited that I was jumping around the room! I never imagined that I would get so excited about a baby rolling!!

It snowed on Saturday--Kate's first snow! Robby and I bundled her up and took her out for a picture. There is nothing prettier than waking up to a blanket of snow on the ground! I can't wait to take Kate out to play in it in the years to come!

Most importantly, Kate got to meet her Aunt Ashley for the first time. As many of you know, Ashley has been doing missions work in Africa for the last two years. She got to come home for Christmas, and we are all so excited to see her!

I am including a few pictures from the week below.

First time meeting Ashley!














First snow













NOTE: This month's photo shoot was made a little more challenging, since Kate discovered how to put her dress in her mouth. By the time I took it out and stood back to take the picture, it was in her mouth again!!













Finally, we got one without her dress in her mouth! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment