Tuesday, October 20, 2009

6 Weeks Old















It is hard to believe that Kate is six weeks old today. The last two weeks have been very busy! Kate went to Church for the first time to see her cousin, Adelyn's, Baptism. She also went to her first party, Supper Club at Karen and Mike Ball's house. I absolutely love dressing her up for any occasion. Robby gives me a hard time, but all of her little clothes are so cute. I would dress her 10 times a day, if she would tolerate it (getting dressed is not really her favorite thing!). She grunts the entire time I am dressing her (see the video in the last post for the full grunting effect! :))

Kate had her 1 month appointment last week with her pediatrician. She was 11 pounds 1 ounce and 22 inches long. She is growing up so quickly--I can hardly believe it!

Kate and I have also been going to Stroller Fit, a fun class with moms and babies at our gym. Everyone who knows me, knows that I don't really like to exercise. However, I love the chance to socialize with other moms, so I am enjoying this class ! :)

This week Granddaddy Leggett also came to visit us from Cary, NC. We had so much fun during his visit. Kate loves all of her grandparents!

Below are several photos from the last two weeks:

Kate is all ready to go to Church (thanks for the adorable outfit, Kate and Grant!)













The Wood Family at Adelyn's Baptism












During the middle of a wardrobe change...Kate says, "Mom, please stop!"














Kate gives me "the eye" as we get in the car to go to Stroller Fit














Kate studying her Granddaddy Leggett














Kate's first dinner party at the Balls' house














The Supper Club Crew (except for Karen, who was taking the picture, and Meghan and Greg Streit, who just had a baby on Monday!)

1 comment:

  1. I think I have finally figured out how to post on your blog! Yay for all the new pics. I laughed out loud when I saw that one-eyed pic: so funny! What a cutie-pie. Love you guys and hope our fam is well soon so we can visit with you!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete